[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at Noisebbridge

Ben M ben at sixgirls.org
Tue Jan 3 07:19:00 UTC 2012

I kind of like how the noisebridge-discuss list is vaccinated against the
memory hole. I'm not sure the drama that may or may not happen on list
should be edited after the fact.

The fact that it's permanent and cannot, er will not be deleted on second
thought is awesome. There was a set of rules somewhere, one of them was
think before you click. I forgot the rest but they were awesome, that much
I remember. Something about power, great power, not sure if it was
unlimited though...

You should totally build this bulletin board. :P