[Noisebridge-discuss] Second CodeSF Hack Day

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:41:15 UTC 2012

We will be having the 2nd Hack Day for Code SF on Saturday January 7th.
Code SF was born when a group of Noisebridgers wanted to contribute more
towards free and open software. We thought it would be great if there was
an event where people can hack on free and open software together. The
first Hack Day was held at Hyperink on Saturday Nov, 26th, 2011.

We are planning on having the event at Noisebridge. We are also open to
other possible venues for this and upcoming events. The host should ideally
be an organization that contributes something to free software.

We are also looking for help with providing food and drinks for the event.

About Noisebridge:

*Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects,
collaboratively run by its members.*

*2169 Mission St <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here>, San Francisco*

codesf.org