[Noisebridge-discuss] What will you do "The Day the Net Goes Dark"?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Jan 4 02:23:14 UTC 2012

What will you do, the day the net goes DARK?!

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/111543-google-amazon-facebook-and-twitter-considering-nuclear-option-to-protest-sopa

I support this, and I wish to make it an event if and when it happens. So,
what would YOU like to do? What did you do before you were on-line? Roller
disco? Arcade games? Hang out in the park with a bunch of hippies? Shoot
stuff with a bunch of red necks? Start YOUR Dark Party plans, today!

--
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>