[Noisebridge-discuss] game dev group

Chris Bolton krisbltn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:11:00 UTC 2012

Hey guys! Just wanted to send out a quick message, mainly for the
gamebridge group. We have a small game development group going, with a good
amount of people on board so far, including four coders, two musicians, a
storywriter, an artist, and a playtester or two. It may seem like we have
everything sorted out when I say that, but we're all super new to this and
have lives, jobs, etc. If there are any others out there who are lookin' to
just learn and get their foot in the door with some friendly folk, gimme a
holler. We haven't even soldified the idea we're doing yet so you can even
be a part of the discussion process! :P

Btw for the coders out there, we plan on using C with the allegro library.