[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: more jQuery!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:26:20 UTC 2012

Hi guys and guy-ettes!

Today (Monday) from 8pm to 10pm is yet another Frontend Web Development class! We're continuing the lesson on jQuery and how it makes creating interactive pages easy. We'll focus on some commonly used effects, such as slideshows, modals, and smooth scrolling. This will tie in nicely to stuff we've already learned about HTML elements and CSS styles.

Starting at 7:30 we'll do a short recap on what we've learned so far about JavaScript and jQuery.

As always, this class and the space in which it's taught is entirely free to attend. Please bring a laptop. Read all the details here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

Jeffrey