[Noisebridge-discuss] PCB Milling Kickstarter

Robert Belknap rbelknap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:04:50 UTC 2012

I saw this kickstarter project over on the Adafruit blog the other
day. I thought it looked interesting, but I definitely don't have the
funds to kick down for one. (Heck, I'm not even a dues paying member,
just an occasional user of the space who kicks in a donation when
visiting.)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/977338529/mezzomill-carves-circuits-from-cad

Unless something major happens in the next couple of days, I don't
think he's going to reach is funding goal, but something like this
might be fun to have in the fab-lab, no?