[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: documentary film

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:36:56 UTC 2012

Some hacker/filmmakers from various hackerspaces on the planet are going to be coming to Noisebridge on 2-Feb.  They are looking for people who would like to be interviewed for their documentary, and to capture a bit of Noisebridge.  Please see their email about their documentary film, below.

Mitch.