[Noisebridge-discuss] tailored bike clothing fitting this Wed at NB

Nan Eastep nan at bspoketailor.com
Sun Jan 29 03:15:56 UTC 2012

Hello Discuss,

This is Nan, a friend of Noisebridge and a new member.

I have done fittings for my bespoke tailored bike clothing at Noisebridge
and have scheduled a fitting on the events page for this coming Wed, 2/1
from 6-9pm.

Last night I was in the newly set up sewing space behind the screen (looks
great, makes sense) and plan to use the area around the machines and craft
table to do the fittings.  I think the Turing Room would work well too, if
it is too congested on sewing night in that area.  Please let me know if
anyone has an opinion about either location.  I don't see any conflict in
upcoming events.

Thanks, spread the word to dandy cyclists, and see you Wednesday!

Nan
PS  Custom and stock sized wool bike knickers and merino wool arm warmers
are available online at bspoketailor.com

Nan Eastep, Owner B. Spoke Tailor
cell   510.435.3890
http://bspoketailor.com