[Noisebridge-discuss] 2 items of discussion

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:34:48 UTC 2012

So I met this lady who is a recruiter from google, who is interested in
delivering a seminar at noisebridge that teaches people how to get a job at
google and how to follow up with the hiring process. Sadly she's been sort
of flaky in getting back to me but I imagine she's a very busy woman so I
won't make any judgement calls just yet. She wanted to know how she would
go about teaching everyone the process without getting herself sued,
considering she's quitting the company because I assume she found a better
job. But I'm just keeping everyone posted just in case she does get back to
me and I would like to have communication be open between all of us,
because if this does go down I think this'll be the coolest thing ever to
happen at noisebridge. Besides of course SpaceBridge and the laser cutter.

Second item of discussion. I have finished my notes on Nonviolent
Communication and I as well plan on delivering a seminar at Noisebridge.
Since I'm borderline retarded when it comes to computers, I would love for
somebody to spruce up my power point presentation out of the kindness of
their heart, considering I'm an insolvent human being with no money
whatsoever. But I do have an irresistible charm and an adorable smile.

Thanks a bunch

- Justin