[Noisebridge-discuss] Philosophy and Computer Language Question

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:23:03 UTC 2012

Possibly of related interest, I have just started reading this book (have a
pdf version)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&ved=0CHwQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FDiscovering-Artificial-Economics-Agents-Economies%2Fdp%2F0813397707&ei=RRQBT-zqBO7WiALJ96W7Dg&usg=AFQjCNFqzyqZV94AXY0AyEoiGTNTDALxRg&sig2=kY9ibzakHtSVI2Tb1vXYgg