[Noisebridge-discuss] Pizza night!

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:16:03 UTC 2012

I definitely plan to take part in the Monday Night Pizza Social tonight,
but I'm attending Jeffrey's JavaScript / Front-end Web Development class
starting at 7:30pm - so cook slow!

I really hope my UI check isn't late because of the holiday (EDD observes
New Year's Day today, Jan. 2nd this year - but I Tele-certified - it's all
automated, isn't it?)

+0ny

aka The Wonderful Wizard of ZiP