[Noisebridge-discuss] Replication Calibration II at Menlo Park TechShop

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Wed Jan 4 18:50:57 UTC 2012

Are people going to be around for Replicator Wednesday at Noisebridge
tonight?  A friend of mine was hoping to come by with her friends who
really would love to see how the 3D printers work.

I'm not feeling well and can't make it to NB tonight, but would like to
tell her if other people who know how to use the replicators will be
around...

- Liz