[Noisebridge-discuss] Second CodeSF Hack Day

gnnrok gnnrok at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:25:28 UTC 2012

Hey Josh

Information for the event is listed on http://www.codesf.org/

Folks can also RSVP at our Facebook Event Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/315286405177751/

You can reach me @ 14154832633 or Dan @ 19787902906

If you have any ideas for projects or anything else please let me know or
checkout the
feedback form <http://codesf.wufoo.com/forms/codesf-feedback-form/>

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers and have a good week,
Gavin