[Noisebridge-discuss] game dev group

Daniel Pitts coloraura.com at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:49:15 UTC 2012

I'd love to help out too! I can't seem to find the time often to make it
to noisebridge. Actually, I've only been there once :-)

I'm a software guy myself with quite a bit of experience in old school
graphics (wrote my own VGA drivers back in the day, and some basic 3d
stuff), as well as simulation and overall software design.

It looks like you've got enough coders for the "grunt" work, but if you
need someone to help direct or design at a higher level, I'm good for
that too.