[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2012-01-03

Tom noisebridge at flamsmark.com
Fri Jan 6 19:48:39 UTC 2012

Pursuant to that, subcomittee-o-clock! Tentatively named Policy Wonks
Pseudonymous, we'll be working on super-exciting issues of administration
and governance, starting with a re-wording of the membership expiration
description, and eventually grappling with our by-laws.

If you'd like to help out with or spectate these sausages being made,
please send me an email before next week's meeting. If there are only a few
of us, we can just do an email reply-all, if we are legion, I'll start
another mailing list.

To victory!
-Tom