[Noisebridge-discuss] Pizza night

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:23:18 UTC 2012

I invited my friend Adam (handle: Tellumo) to the pizza fest Monday. He's
new to Tastebridge but seems like a perfect natural. He posts interesting
food hacker-type stuff on this blog Instructables. A few recent examples of
his:

Carbonated fruit <http://matthewgress.com/food/sffood.html>

Butter <http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-butter-2/>

Limoncello <http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Limoncello/>