[Noisebridge-discuss] Reorganization at noisebridge

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:44:31 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:58 AM, gnnrok <gnnrok at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Visited noisebridge tonight, noticed people were moving the member shelves
> over to the sewing area and the sewing area to the member shelves area.
>
> The space is pretty chaotic at the moment, stuff spread around and
> chairs/tables
> clustered together near the electronics/wood working areas.
>
> It seems there might be some use for help with the project, and or ideas
> about whether
> or not it's the right fit.

Is there a plan and a good reasoning behind this move?

When I moved and expanded the hackshelves I was trying to make a strong
separation between them and the noisebridge user shelves.

Now the user shelves are being moved next to the hackshelves agian?  I
don't see how that's a good idea. Why move the shelves of noisebridge users
without discussing it here or even mentioning it in the meeting.

-rma