[Noisebridge-discuss] Letter to MakerBot?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:43:11 UTC 2012

Dude, don't send it.

Ask yourself what you hope to achieve, vs. what you are going to achieve.

Bre & Makerbot have been extraordinarily supportive of (and a key part
of) the hackerspace and maker movements, they are friends of
Noisebridge. Do you really want your first contact with them to be
about some bullshit trademark thing?

If you do send it, make it absolutely clear that "I" and "we" means
Elijah, not Noisebridge.