[Noisebridge-discuss] The vending machine now has soda

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Mon Jan 16 23:35:23 UTC 2012

> Extremely angry that you didn't stock the machine with Nature's Backwash
> Holistic Kola-Flavored Lightly Carbonated Power Elixirs.
>
> Jeffrey

The best price I have found for the Power Elixirs is $289.43 per can,
plus a body part for a 6-pack.

Given that the soda machine price is $1 per can, and the
body-part-disposal unit
was hacked for a liver printer, I think they did a reasonable job.

Perhaps you know a better supplier for the Power Elixirs.
"I hear a volunteer".

I am happy they restocked the machine, although it will be empty
(or at least cycled completely) the next time I make it to NB.
Sigh.

Respectfully ... bandit

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.