[Noisebridge-discuss] Robots take over the world!

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:55:20 UTC 2012

I took a Robotic Art course taught by Frank Garvey. His stuff must be seen and heard (from a safe distance away) -

NOTICE friends of OmniCircus- on Sat. January 21st at 2pm we are having the MOST IMPORTANT EVENT we have ever had at OmniCircus! Richmond Progressive Alliance Mayor Gayle McLaughlin will be there to help show our amazing WALL OF ASHES INSTALLATION of paintings, robots and multimedia to emissaries and dignitaries from Richmond CA! YOU CAN HELP us take this project to the next level - email at omnicircus at gmail.com to find out how! THIS IS HUGE!

http://www.omnicircus.com/