[Noisebridge-discuss] Thorium CDs (or DVDs?) received

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:32:01 UTC 2012

> Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:41:14 -0800

> From: adi at hexapodia.org

> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com

> CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Thorium CDs (or DVDs?) received

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 01:29:08PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:

> I picked up the mail at our Noisebridge PMB yesterday. Included was a

> box with 3 Thorium Remix 2011 CDs (or maybe DVDs -- it doesn't say,

> and they're all sealed, and I don't want to open them up if they are

> something someone is expecting).

> Apparently it's nuke propaganda^Winformational documentary.

> http://thoriumremix.com/dvd/

> I guess just deliver it to the library...

Yup, that link is for what we received.  So, they're DVDs of a feature length documentary about liquid flouride thorium reactors.  And we will soon have 3 of them in our library!  (I'll put them there the next time I get to Noisebridge -- probably tomorrow.)

I guess whoever made the doc is sending them to hackerspaces around the world.

Mitch.