[Noisebridge-discuss] hear ye hear ye, Noisebridge board elections

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Jan 27 06:20:25 UTC 2012

In accordance with my own suggestion for people to post their positions:

My own board position is that the board should be a Minimal Viable
Board, in which board members merely act to comply with the decisions
proposed and accepted by the consensus process.

I am suspicious and unaccepting of robot power, and think AIs should

That is all!

d.