[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen is "EPIC"

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:37:58 UTC 2012

Someone told me that their brand new bottle of olive oil was stolen from inside a bin on their shelf. Someone stole two TV-B-Gone remotes from a box on my shelf this past week. Seems that somone(s) is poking around on shelves and stealing cooking oil (and maybe other stuff)? We really need to be looking out for one another more.  If you see someone you don't know, please introduce yourself.  Be welcoming (of course).  If you get a not-so-good feeling from them, it is even more important to introduce yourself, and ask them what they like to make or do, and why they are interested in Noisebridge.  It helps to show them around, and talk about Noisebridge.  If you continue to get a not-so-good feeling from them, please ask them what they plan to do for the remainder of their time at Noisebridge today.  If they don't have a good plan, then it's fine to ask them to come back when they do.  If they aren't taking a hint (or are actively working against it), then that's a good time to suggest they leave.  I've done this a couple of times.  I haven't seen those folks again. Mitch.