[Noisebridge-discuss] Silk screening T-shirts

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Mon Jan 30 19:36:43 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Anthony LeTigre's message of Sun Jan 29 01:53:19 -0500 2012:
> On 1/29/2012 7:15 PM, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> > Hi Noisebridge people,
> >
> > Is there a silk-screening setup in Noisebridge?
> >
> > I'm hoping to learn how to silk-screen T-shirts, and I'm also hoping that
> > Noisebridge has the technology to help me do it.
> >
> > Dreamy-eyed-ly yours,
> >
> > -- Asheesh.
>
> I know there are people at NB who have done silkscreening & have the
> materials. This is something I've been wanting to start up as well. I
> worked at a screenprinting store for 3 years & have some knowledge, but
> haven't done a lot of printing myself. Why don't we set a time for those
> of us interested to meet up & do this? I'm fairly open beginning later
> this week onwards. (i.e. from Wednesday on)

Sweet. Thursday any time works for me, and I have another friend who'd be
interested in the workshop.

I've done nothing remotely like silkscreening, so I'm looking forward to
the result of your explorations, and then hearing about how this whole
T-shirt thing works. (-:

-- Asheesh.