[Noisebridge-discuss] NB discussion archive search?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Jan 31 06:07:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Evan Martin <teleomorph at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to search the mailman archives?  I know there are plugins and
> such but I'm wondering if they've been implemented for this list-serve.
>  Sorry if this has been brought up before but since I can't figure out how
> to search them I can't tell if it has :P

Since you mention the archives specifically, I'm assuming you mean the
content that's in here?:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/

You can duckduckgo it by adding "noisebridge-discuss
site:noisebridge.net" to your URL, and Google will search just the
mailing list by adding
"inurl:https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/" to
the end of your query.

--j