[Noisebridge-discuss] Sudo Room Open House Friday

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 02:49:11 UTC 2012

Sudo Room, a new Hacker Space in downtown Oakland at 2135 Broadway, @
21st and Broadway, is  having an open house July 6th .

http://sudoroom.org/

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room

  This event will concur with the regular First Friday Art gallery
walk in Oakland.  You are all invited to come and check out our new
space which includes a small box office/gallery which is visible from
Broadway.  We also have an area upstairs,  entrance just to the right
where we'll be showing video.  Sudo room is just getting off the
ground, and would appreciate your donations of any hacker space
variety or we also accept cash donations.  Please come by and see what
we have been up to, and then check out the rest of Art Murmur which is
all over the neighborhood.

Happy Independence day and thanks for your support!

Tracy