[Noisebridge-discuss] printers in hacker alley

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Jul 6 01:23:36 UTC 2012

there are two huge printers in member-shelf alley, a Xerox Phaser 8560 and
something else, and lots of other stuff like a huge VCR.

I was about to post asking if people knew whose printers they are and what
their plans for them are.  I brought the Xerox out and tried to use it for
etching circuitboards, but it's a "solid ink" printer and i didn't end up
even turning it on.

after i started this email, I carried the printer back to membershelf
alley, and on the way there the heavy paper tray fell out directly onto my
toes, and i dropped the printer.  It's messed up now, sorry.

I will put it back in the alley but I am still curious whose it is and
what your plans are for it, and also i hate it now.

-jake