[Noisebridge-discuss] Paint Allergies (MURAL)

Dylan Freitas-D'Louhy dylanfd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:07:02 UTC 2012

Allergic 2 paint?  We want/need to know…

Over the next month there will be some painting of the long main North
Wall, and above the East side entrance area.  The artist(me) is interested
in using a variety of paints including latex, oil, and acrylic;  In order
to keep Noisebridge safe and accessible to all we would like to know if
anyone is allergic to, or dislikes any of the mentioned substances, i.e.
paint vapors/fumes.  If so, please reply to this email with types of
paint/chemicals you are allergic to, and we will refrain from using them in
the process.

*Please note-- Most painting hours will be done during the evening/late
night to reduce ladder casualties, and air out the space for the next day.
Thank you for your time, consideration, and understanding.

Regards,

Dylan

dylanfd at gmail.com