[Noisebridge-discuss] missing meeting tonight

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jul 11 01:34:56 UTC 2012

I'm still kinda sick, both in the very cool sense, and the my back
hurts and i feel like shit sense.

Just to give whoever is there an update on the grant -- I mailed back
suggesting let's swap out "providing coworking space and education"
and replace it with
"providing space for research, mentoring and education programs"
(which is pretty much straight from our mission text). I haven't heard
back, but I'll ping them again tomorrow.

Eric, let's chat a bit about the funding sub-committee later on in the
week. There's been some opinions on nb-discuss, and I think it'd be
good to include those.

d.