[Noisebridge-discuss] Replicator Wednesday at Noisebridge, July 18th, 2012, 7-11pm

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:15:49 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

Another edition of RepWed is coming up at the hackerspace Noisebridge*
this Wednesday July 18th.  We'll go from 7PM until around 11PM.

At this meeting we'll be continuing our 5 year mission to seek out and
destroy ABS lifeforms, to explore strange new PLA worlds, and to go
where no RepRapper has gone before. Assimiliate and all that, or
exterminate, if you are into *that* sort of thing.

Other than the rap above, we get together on Wednesdays like this in
order to swap stories about  overactive hot ends, creaky gantry axii,
and runaway heaterbeds, all while enjoying a cold breeze on warm PLA
over ice. We share stories and work to solve the problems that 3D
printing produced by trying to solve problems ("Now we have 3D
problems").

At Noisebridge, we've got a lot of old and new machines** in varying
states of disarray that *could* be working again with a delicate
touch. We continue to brainstorm ways to make them sing again, or turn
them into automatic curtain openers. I just can't get serious enough
about this meetup folks. We are a knot of true 3D printer people in
the Bay Area (SF edition).

Noisebridge is on the 3rd floor of 2169 Mission Street (above Mi
Ranchita grocrey)
San Francisco, USA, Earth,  Milky Way, Local Group, Local Cluster,
Universe 9, Turtle

-Ronald Miloh Alexander

*Noisebridge: 'always hacking, never a cover'
** all 'bots welcome!