[Noisebridge-discuss] Tour for a passing through Aussie

Andrew Fisher ajfisher.td at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:25:12 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I'm not entirely certain as the correct procedure around this but I'm in SF
for a few days and was really interested in getting a bit of a tour around
the Noisebridge space as I've heard it's quite interesting.

I'm a hardware hacker / programmer from Melbourne, Australia and while I'm
in San Francisco I'm checking out people and places that are doing some
interesting tech related things.

If anyone can accommodate or point me in the appropriate direction that
would be awesome.

Cheers
Andrew

--