[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [Ronja] unfinished Ronjas for sale

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Jul 2 22:22:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> With all the distance for those packages to travel, I'm thinking that
> perhaps a European hackerspace could use it more.
>
> We should still build a Ronja style uplink between various hackerspace
> points in the sfba.

I've always been interested in this project and think it's pretty cool.

Sadly, fog is a failure mode :p

I would _love_ to help in the construction and verification of
anything that gets built. I'm also happy to help setup routers and
networks on the ends.

Miloh, if we don't intend to buy this hardware that is mentioned,
should we put together a bill-of-materials and start a pool to buy the
parts? I'd chip into this.

Cheers,
jof