[Noisebridge-discuss] We can make fine PCB with CNC machine in NB now

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Tue Jul 3 22:00:42 UTC 2012

Hi Jake,

Everything you need to know to make PCB with CNC is in the fist mail.

However, it's impossible to cut "just the copper" if using a v-bit, because
that would leave a lot shorts on the PCB. However, with PCB probing (if
anybody still interested), you can do pretty good thin track with a
flat-head milling bit (but you lose the ability to cut thin isolation. The
isolation width I did is about 0.2 mm, and it can be thinner with pcb
probing).

We can surely do the party thing sometime.