[Noisebridge-discuss] 5MoF Cancelled Tonight

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:36:44 UTC 2012

Hello All,

We interrupt this message to uncancel 5MoF.  If you are into Coup's,
then consider this a coup-promotional notice and advertisement for a
new Noisebridge event: 'Faux Minutes of Fame'.

I'm at noisebridge now and there are now 7 people ready to give talks
about recent projects in, around, and outside of Noisebridge.. One of
them just told me "We are no longer bound by your earth-minutes" and
intends to spend longer than 5 minutes talking. They are going to
start at 8pm.

-rma