[Noisebridge-discuss] I am bringing back a 40 pounds broken robot arm from MITERS back to noisebridge, any ideas?

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Sun Jul 22 01:43:04 UTC 2012

Oh I'm sorry... I send it out from my cellphone. Won't do it again. Sorry.

to Liz: it's a very powerful 2 DOF robotic arm, not a personal mobility
device, and I don't have extra budget to buy it a ticket.
I'll try my best to bring it back. The worst case is I need to leave
some aluminium parts here in MIT.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/y5qTFHQepAShrFhVDN1Gxu98bKV5qFX4dDQgV1fcHkRBulxKTg2Vj7ljvQ0lM2nrib_Qd__yXVg

this is a picture of this robotic arm.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> Hao's first mail has 2MB picture which I don't want to send out, so
> here's the text:
>
> > From: Hao <hao at dorabot.com>
> > Subject: I am bringing back a 40 pounds broken robot arm from MITERS back
> >  to noisebridge, any ideas?
> >
> > Noisebridgers, I am currently in MITERS, an MIT hackerspace. People there
> > let me took away this large robot arm (because its broken). Since I
> already
> > got a large suitcase and a backpack, my luggage will probably overweight.
> > Does someone know anybody in Boston that will come to SF shortly? So
> that I
> > can left some of my personal stuff with him to bring back to SF later.
> >
> > If not, I just wear a lot clothes or get rid of some. I will bring the
> > robot arm back !

DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant
dorabot.com