[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject)

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sun Jul 29 15:54:38 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I am trying to put together a set of postcards showing the U.S. to
Africans who may have even less idea about the US than we have about
Rwanda (apart from mass murder).
If anyone has the sort of straight boring old fashioned post cards that
show some place in the U.S.  I would love to have it.  If I am not
around at NB there is a box on a member shelf labelled 'Claudia'.  If
you have 1 or more to give me, please put it in my member box.  I don't
care if the post card has been sent or not. But it would be better if
there is some indication of what place or people the post card is showing.

Thank you to anyone who can help.
-Claudia