[Noisebridge-discuss] postcards

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sun Jul 29 17:33:17 UTC 2012

I don't know how reliable electricity will be, so digital images are OK
in some situations but not always.

  What I really can use best are photos that can be pulled out of my
pocket and passed around and discussed.  If you have some nice vacation
photos those might also be very good.
Thank you,
Claudia