[Noisebridge-discuss] Too many tables and chairs

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:37:53 UTC 2012

I don't think it's a question of "getting rid of" ...

Folding chairs, and folding tables, are awesome because you can put
them away when not in use.

It's the "static" office chairs, the kind that don't stack .. and
those big tables that don't stack or take up less space when pushed
aside, that are a bigger issue.

-M