[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi everyone.

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:14:12 UTC 2012

I think it's legit having at least some signage up with something along the
lines of the Ada initiative.  While we may not have rules, noisebridge
should have a default culture of inclusion, and reading about the issues
with the linux kernel really bums me out.

Ideally we should go a step further and be innovative about these issues.
Maybe a good ad-hoc meetup to do sometime on the topic...