[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware donation; getting stuff into the right hands

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:32:35 UTC 2012

topposting from excitement:  wow, that is some fine linuxy goodness!

we could use the beagle boards and the n900s at toorcamp, work on some
projects, and bring them back down after to integrate into the
consenso.
a bunch of noisebridgers are leaving next week for the camp, could you
come by tonight for the general meeting and present the donations
then?

-R. Miloh Alexander