[Noisebridge-discuss] TE+ND Rover, new round of voting for BOCA BEARINGS 2012 INNOVATION COMPETITION

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Jun 2 21:46:58 UTC 2012

Hello friends!

Work on this project begins NEXT WEEK at the Exploritorium!  I am so
excited!  We still need all the help we can get!

The June round of voting for the BOCA BEARINGS 2012 INNOVATION COMPETITION
has begun, and we've got third place so far with 4 votes...that won't last
long!  Help us out!

http://www.bocabearings.com/innovation-contest/ContestantDetails.aspx?ProjectID=54

The award is $10,000. We have a lot of competition from completed projects,
and they have every right to win, but we need money to get our project on
all 8 of it's feet!