[Noisebridge-discuss] Microscope and soldering station at main table

Jonathan Toomim jtoomim at jtoomim.org
Mon Jun 4 16:47:37 UTC 2012

I've been leaving a dissection microscope and soldering station set up
at the main hack tables for the last few days. I'm using it pretty much
every day and will be doing so for several days more, so I've been
leaving it out to save time setting it up. If this bothers anybody, let
me know and I will put it away when done. You're welcome to use it and
anything left there; all of my personal stuff I take with me.

Jonathan