[Noisebridge-discuss] Urgently looking for an Android developer to troubleshoot/fix an app

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:01:40 UTC 2012

Hi all, I'd post this to [jobs] but it doesn't seem like I can post there.

Basically some friends of mine are doing an event for a Big Tech
Company, part of which involves developing a mobile app for the big 3
platforms. The Android version of it seems to be screwing up. It was
developed using Phone Gap (aka Cordova) and crashes unexpectedly when
using the camera and doing other screen related stuff.

It was outsourced to a contractor who seems unresponsive. Anyone out
there who could take a look at it? Alternatively, can anyone who knows
this subject get the in-house developer set up with the Android SDK?

Reply to me directly...