[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: help creating a phone APP for Slingshot

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:28:04 UTC 2012

We received this email on our Noisebridge "press" email. I'm forwarding it to the Noisebridge Discuss list (with Robert & Jesse bcc-ed, so they see it), in case anyone is interested in helping them make a calendar app, either as a volunteer, or for some pay.

If you are interested, please contact Slinghot directly (please see below).

Best,

Mitch.