[Noisebridge-discuss] New chairs for Noisebridge Monday, need volunteers

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:26:21 UTC 2012

The company that gave us the nice office chairs about a year ago is
also unloading their current set of chairs and is willing to donate
them to Noisebridge. These are nice ~$100 office task chairs, and
there's about 25 of them.

I can get a hold of a pick up truck to delivery them, but I'll need a
volunteer or two who can help me load them into a truck/keep an eye on
things while the other people are unloading them.

We'll meet at 650 Townsend (the Zynga building) at 6:00pm on Monday.
We'll probably need to take two or three trips, with about an hour for
each trip. There's also a possibility that we may need to continue
doing this on Tuesday evening, but I think we can manage. I can pick
you up/drop you off wherever with truck too (but it'd be easier to
pick up/drop off at Noisebridge)

Any volunteers?

-Al