[Noisebridge-discuss] Kink.Com Tour this Sunday + 1

Glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Fri Jun 8 23:21:18 UTC 2012

I got a comp tour for myself + one other ZiP contributor/Noisebridger for
Sunday (2 days from now) - see below. I'm going to confirm for the 3pm
tour since I have something else in the evening. Who wants to come with me
Sunday @ 3pm? Ideally someone who might want to turn it into an essay or
collaborate w/ me on an article for ZiP03. Let me know asap please, by
response to this message, or if you have my digits, CALL ME, since that's
faster.

Tony/Glam