[Noisebridge-discuss] About the missing robotic arm on wheel chair robot

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Mon Jun 11 03:59:42 UTC 2012

Hi Noisebridge,

I'm working on this DORA opensource robotic assistant project, and now I'm
starting building robotic arm.

I've heard that the wheel chair robot had a gigantic arm before, where is
it now? I'd like to play with it, if it still being around.

I'm a roboticist/hacker from Beijing, with 5 years' experience on building
and controlling robots. so, believe me, I won't hurt myself or anybody else
while moving the robotic arm around. :)

--
DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant
dorabot.com