[Noisebridge-discuss] The computer connected to CNC mill won't boot

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Wed Jun 13 18:04:03 UTC 2012

Hi Noisebridgers,

I come to NB this morning and try to mill some PCB, the computer won't
start up (the display won't show anything). I saw somebody trying to make
speaker with the CNC mill last night, so did anybody know what happen to
MAXNC in the past 12 hours? Any suggestions how it would work again?

P.S.  the computers make a sound like "deeeeeee___de_de_______de_de_____de"
after I push the power button, and the screen stays black during the whole
time.

--
DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant
dorabot.com