[Noisebridge-discuss] Need Portable Speakers/Amp Set-Up for SF Pride Parade

Jonathon Conte anotherjonathon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:35:28 UTC 2012

Good morning, Noisebridge!

My name is Jonathon Conte. I'm new to the Noisebridge list but have
lived in San Francisco for a couple years.

I'm heavily involved with a local human rights group called Bay Area
Intactivists [www.bayareaintactivists.org] which is working to
eradicate routine infant circumcision and other forms of genital
mutilation. We do protests, marches, educational booths, bike rides,
and various other events to raise awareness of the human right to
genital integrity and autonomy.

Bay Area Intactivists will have a contingent in the San Francisco
Pride Parade on Sunday, June 24. We are in need of a portable, loud,
speaker/amplifier set-up to which we can hook up a music player for
the parade. I recently met a Noisebridge member who advised me that
there may be individuals within this group who could meet this need.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
Jonathon