[Noisebridge-discuss] Group order of Entropy Keys: hardware random number generators

Tom noisebridge at flamsmark.com
Wed Jun 20 01:30:47 UTC 2012

I'm planning on buying one or more Entropy Keys: hardware random number
generators which connect via USB.

http://www.entropykey.co.uk/

The site has a great technical description, and there are Debian and Ubuntu
packages (and source tarballs) ready to go.

They have to be ordered from the UK, which makes shipping exciting, and
they're cheaper if you buy a couple at a time.

1 key: £36ea
5 keys: £32ea
25 keys: £29ea

If you're interested in getting one get in touch with me off-list **before
next week's meeting**. I'm planning on getting the logistics sorted out
this week, and placing an order on Wednesday morning.